Senior Marketing Designer
Dalia Research • 31 January
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro-surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real-time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion, and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is one of Germany’s fastest-growing tech startups with a team from 37 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us.
Dalia is on the search for a Senior Marketing Designer to invigorate all our visual marketing and communications material, work with data to tell stories visually, and instill a strong sense of brand identity across our company.
The journey that awaits you
- As Latana’s Senior Marketing Designer, your role will be to design all of our externally-facing materials across digital mediums, bringing to life our product propositions and research visuals that ‘pop’ but also effectively communicate our value.
- You will be part of a dynamic, friendly team ( including two boats and two dogs) working at the cutting-edge of tech with plenty of room for growth and development.
- Execute visual and communication design work for a range of Latana’s externally-facing materials: our website, blog material (e.g. headers, diagrams, etc), presentations, whitepapers, case studies, e-books, and more.
- Help further develop the visual identity of the Latana brand.
- Understand & translate strategic vision into clear and understandable design solutions, negotiating with a variety of stakeholders to deliver the best experience that speaks to the needs of Latana’s prospective clients and conveys value to them.
Your profile includes...
- 2-4 years of hands-on graphics or communication design across digital with a strong, varied portfolio to demonstrate it.
- You clearly communicate your concepts verbally and visually, through the use of storyboards, mockups and prototypes; you can incorporate input from multiple sources on end-deliverables..
- You have a rudimentary grasp of HTML and CSS, ideally with some exposure to Content Management Systems (WebFlow experience is a huge plus).
- You have a strong and trained eye for detail with an instinct to iterate towards a professional standard of design.
- Some capacity and passion for illustration is a huge plus.
- Autodidactic: you are driven to learn new tools and skills everyday and thrive on developing expertise independently.
- Strong aesthetic sense: you’re able to make tasteful, on-brand aesthetic decisions without much supervision.
- Storytelling: you bring innovative concepts and ideas into a central theme, with a natural knack for proposing multiple options to achieve end-designs.
Dalia Research is committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).
Your daily dose of motivation
"A year from now you may wish you had started today." Karen Lamb