UI/UX Designer (m/f/x)
HeavenHR • 29 January
HeavenHR is a fast-growing dynamic start-up in Berlin, which is supported by experienced business angels and international investors. Our innovative HR software is revolutionizing all areas of HR management. Whether it’s holiday administration, payroll or employee management; HeavenHR's unique software simplifies many processes, saving users time and money - all in one platform!
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer (m/f/x) to join us as soon as possible. The position is based in our office in Berlin's trendy neighborhood Kreuzberg. Please note that this is a full-time position. It’s a great opportunity to work on an important mission and join a fun, talented team.
What you’ll do:
- Gather business objectives and project requirements from stakeholders and collaborate with our team to create UI & UX concepts with the goal to create an outstanding experience for the user
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Evolve ideas in conjunction with the product owner and ensure that the design goals adapt to and survive the development process
- Base designs on data gathered from user testing and usage metrics
- Communicate design decisions and respond to feedback from stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineers to create design specifications and ensure accurate implementation
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing for customer-facing websites and mobile applications
- A design portfolio that demonstrates solid knowledge of web and mobile design principles
- A creative mindset and the ability to effectively manage time, priorities and deadlines with little supervision
- University degree in Design, Human Interaction or a similar degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or similar applications
- Capable of working efficiently and productively with our product managers and the development team
- Passionate team player, capable of rallying and motivating the team
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively
- Fluent in English
- You will be actively shaping our success story and future
- You'll be working in a talented, dedicated and international team (+14 nations)
- A product that revolutionizes HR and reduces admin work
- Pension and insurance coverage plans
- BVG company ticket
- Constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and other soft drinks. On top of that we provide you with fresh fruits every week to provide you with the vitamins you need and keep you healthy
- Regular office parties and other team events
- Oh, not to forget: our dog-friendly office loft is based in Berlin’s hip Bergmannkiez, Kreuzberg
As excited as we are?
If you are interested in joining our great team, please send us your resume and portfolio. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
More questions? Get in touch with us via e-mail or give our HR team a call at: +49 30 555 743 993
To apply for this position, please send your application to [email protected] and don't forget to mention where you came across this opportunity.
Your daily dose of motivation
"A year from now you may wish you had started today." Karen Lamb