Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f)
NeuroNation • 29 January
- You’ll be creating compelling User Experience and UI designs for our Brain Training products.
- You’ll be working on our mobile and web products, which see a million unique users every month. In addition to leading ideation, designing, coding and deploying new work for the apps, you’ll help us push into new formats, f.i. videos: video and other experiments.
- You’ll be working in a product-led company, with people that give you the time to do excellent work. But we also hold you to high standards, which means you must be incredibly persistent, open to feedback/debate and always willing to experiment with new ideas.
- You will be part of the product management team and collaborate on strategic product decisions
What we are looking for:
- Professional Web or Mobile UI/UX experience
- Degree in design/digital media or equivalent and/or naturally talented, experienced
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and conversational German
- Work permit for EU / Germany
- Bonus: Knowledge of Material Design and Apple Human Interface guidelines, visible in apps published
- Bonus: Experience in UX research, Design Sprint and Lean methodology
- Freelance or Fulltime both possible, as long as we can align often enough in our office in Berlin
To apply for this position, please send your application to [email protected] and don't forget to mention where you came across this opportunity.
Your daily dose of motivation
"A year from now you may wish you had started today." Karen Lamb