Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Spryker • 11 March
IN A NUTSHELL
You see yourself as communication talent with a strong service orientation? Supporting clients along the entire customer lifecycle, building up a relationship and consulting to all kind of questions is your idea of a best practice customer success management approach? You breathe in the air of e-commerce, and are curious to learn even more every single day.
Join our Customer Success team as Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce by providing the best service to our clients possible.
You build up, run and continuously improve the Spryker product experience for our customers
- Instead of a sales quota, you focus on customer lifetime value: client satisfaction, retention and referenceability are very import targets of your role
- You build up a good relationship to our customers, as well as a network within Spryker to facilitate and support the needs of your clients
- You understand our product, keep up with its evolution and know what part our service plays in the business of our customers
- You leverage your proactive, consultative skills to stay in regular contact with our customers and to suggest enhancement to their business
- You report back important findings and needs of our customers to provide new insights and improve our product technically and feature-wise
- Day-to-day support is part of other roles in our company, but you should be aware of the issues our customers have and be ready to accelerate them from within
- You manage multiple priorities simultaneously for different customers independently
You have gained 2+ years of experience in Customer Success Management, Account Management, Consulting, Service or Project Management
- You have deep domain knowledge and are aware of industry specific tools, process and business models. Ideally you took part in running an e-commerce business before
- Working experience with tools like Jira, Slack, CRM software
- Experiences in managing developers and clients and a deep understanding of business impact and billing
- You are highly empathic and communicative with a strong personality, are very friendly, analytical, process driven and used to multitasking
- This role requires mostly in-house, virtual communication to clients but you’re up to some travel to customer sites every now and then
- Fluent English and very good German skills in writing, reading and conversation
- Practical experience in a developer role (especially PHP) is a plus
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.
The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
Your daily dose of motivation
"he only impossible journey is the one you never begin." Tony Robbins