Senior DevOps Engineer - Docker / Kubernetes (m/f/d)
Spryker • 18 March
IN A NUTSHELL
We develop Spryker together using clean, solid & easy to understand code, innovative design and organized product management. We are open-minded, pragmatic and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we often face innovative DevOps challenges and solve them without compromising our standards.
You believe automation is the key and like building tools and infrastructure that are time-saving? You like having ownership and always seeing the bigger picture? Do you have a tech mindset with a hands-on attitude?
Join our Spryker Technology Team as Senior DevOps Engineer (Docker / Kubernetes) (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce & tackle diverse projects every single day with (and for) our various clients.
- Planning, constructing, changing, designing and developing the infrastructure for our new and existing customers
- Orchestrating our software product with Docker and Kubernetes
- Accompanying the implementation projects and the system structure together with our customers
- Spreading your strong knowledge in Agile and DevOps best practices
- Senior and practical experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS/GCP/Azure is a must-have
- Practical experience as a passion for CI/CD Tools
- Profound experience in at least one scripting language alongside BASH and at least one deployment/orchestration tool (Ansible, Puppet and Terraform / CloudFormation)
- Familiarity with the maintenance and automation of a container platform
- Sound knowledge of Linux and database systems (e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle)
- Analytical skills, a creative approach to technical challenges and an affinity for modern IT infrastructures
- Degree in computer science (or comparable qualification) is a nice to have
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English, ideally in German also
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.
The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
Your daily dose of motivation
"he only impossible journey is the one you never begin." Tony Robbins