Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Spryker • 11 March
IN A NUTSHELL
You have outstanding organizational skills combined with an analytical, task-oriented mindset? You are a self-starter who can operate well in an unstructured, fast-paced environment? You always keep ahead of the industry’s trends, are an E-commerce enthusiast and a born multitasker?
We are open-minded, pragmatic and agile above all. As a strong interdisciplinary team, we often face innovative challenges and solve them without compromising our standards.
If you think you have the same attitude, join our Spryker Technology Team as Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) and help us revolutionize the world of commerce in a structured & agile way.
- Ownership of internal processes - setting them up, analyzing and optimizing them to distribute Solution Architectures across the customers’ teams flawlessly
- Smooth support - helping our customers analyze the installations of our product, identify enhancements and making sure everything runs smoothly
- Coordination & QA - providing them daily for customer projects and tasks
- All-round optimization - driving internal process improvements across multiple roles and functions
- Direct interface for project requirements, scope, and solutions - with Solution Architecture & Engineering teams, also Business Owners on the customer side
- Prioritization - setting implementation priorities while coordinating Solution Architecture team and external projects teams
- Weekly reports - to the VP Technology and Director of Architecture
- At least 5 years of (technical) project management experience
- Proven experience in the Agile methodology and JIRA (creating and managing projects, issues, epics, sprints, reports)
- Tech knowledge of Cloud, Infrastructure, Product development, PHP/JAVA, and applications
- Strong understanding of technology concepts related to software, hardware, and IT infrastructure in general
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to deliver projects within a fast-paced, multi-disciplined leading-edge technology environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills that help you build relationships within a cross-functional teams and partnership network
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Innovation Management or equivalent is a strong plus
- Other big advantages are: the development experience with PHP / JAVA / Python / Ruby, having a strong and diverse software technology background, experience with E-commerce Delivery and Operations, Internet startup and technical infrastructure management experience, experience with managing projects related to rapid network deployment, data center operations, capacity management
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER TEAM
- We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
- We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
- We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
- We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
- We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.
The Spryker Systems GmbH is a fast-growing technology company, offering leading manufacturers, brands and sellers of all industries a flexible commerce solution along all customer facing touchpoints. From online shop and mobile to voice, chat bot, blockchain and IoT use cases. Our modern offices are located in the German digital metropolis Berlin and Hamburg.
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new exciting customers, technologies and innovative approaches and is looking for talented employees, to join us revolutionizing the digital commerce world.
Your daily dose of motivation
"he only impossible journey is the one you never begin." Tony Robbins